Key Account Manager
I’m Emmi Jokinen, Account Manager at Wellbeing Superstars, a public health nurse and an activist promoting the benefits of an active everyday life.
If I’m honest, I have to admit I struggled for a long time with the direction of my career. My work as a nurse was meaningful and interesting, but I had a burning desire to dig deeper into the roots of wellbeing. As a nurse, my job was to prevent health problems and treat illnesses. As an expert at Wellbeing Superstars, I see myself as a builder of a better future.
In my current role, I can see the whole spectrum of opportunities and challenges that modern working life throws at us. Instead of prevention and treatment, I can focus on building wellbeing in work communities together with Wellbeing Superstars’ clients.
I am keen on embracing a holistic, versatile approach in my own life, too. I exercise every day, but I also love to curl up on the sofa with a good film and a chocolate bar. I relax working in my garden and in the warmth of the sauna, but I also crave adventure and new experiences.
- Master in Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Public Health
- Personal Trainer
- Wellness Entrepreneur and Content Creator, Kauneudella Emmi
- Public Health Nurse, City of Helsinki & Mehiläinen
- Registered Nurse, Suomen Terveystalo & City of Tampere
- Group Exercise Instructor, Erimover & Forever Club
- Personal Trainer and Beautician, BeAlive Health Club