CEO & Founder
I’m Antti Luukkanen, the founder and CEO of Wellbeing Superstars, an experienced mental and physical wellbeing coach, and an expert in organisational change management.
The world of work has changed – so rapidly in recent years that work performance management hasn’t kept up with it, and exceptional circumstances have added to the existing challenges. Work life is hectic in every single sector, and fatigue, lack of resources and lack of commitment often lead to demotivation and exhaustion. The consequences of these challenges impact on people’s work and their personal lives. In the long term, an inability to cope can result in long-term sick leave and even resignation.
These are the challenges we tackle within our clients’ organisations every day of the year. But the solution is simple: the change-driven Wellbeing Superstars concept inspires and motivates work communities to be active, rest, eat healthier and feel better with expert coaching. This increases employee motivation, satisfaction and retention, and creates a long-term strategic advantage that stems from a healthy workforce.
I follow these same principles in my own life and in my business. I’m a keen golfer and road cyclist, but also a devoted dad with two young daughters. My mission is to help our clients to unlock competitive advantage through the wellbeing of their people.
- Certified Change Director
- Specialist Qualification in Business Administration and Management
- Specialist Qualification in Product Development
- Bachelor of Engineering, Building Construction Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering, Telecommunications
- CEO and Founder A2 Finland trading as Wellbeing Superstars and Liikkuva Suomi
- Sales Director Rotor Form & Celerit
- Senior Specialist Länsilinkki
- Development Manager DNA